Just a few reminders before we are underway with the 2018 season –
- You may bring along a lunch and drinks (no alcohol preferably) that will be placed in our secured cooler on board. We do not provide any food.
- Non-marking soled footwear is essential, please ensure you where boots or boat shoes, or you can come aboard barefoot as well!
- It always seems cooler on the water so dress accordingly. If rain is expected bring full rain gear.
- Polaroid Sunglasses are a big plus for spotting fish and enjoying more visual contact with the fish you are battling!
- If you would like to take a fish home for dinner please have a cooler and zip lock bags available in your car for when we return.
- Please check with the Captain before you bring any tackle to ensure it is right for the job. We always have the ideal tackle onboard for each specific fishing opportunity.